New Website Design...

candlegrl

I like generally everything about it except that to see the entire home page image (especially the part with the bay bridge, which ties in with the site name, etc.), I have to scroll down. Some of the text in the menu box is flush left and some is centered...

I like the understated, classy look. I agree about a product splash - good spot for it on the left...:D

I think you are doing GREAT!!:D

I like generally everything about it except that to see the entire home page image (especially the part with the bay bridge, which ties in with the site name, etc.), I have to scroll down. Some of the text in the menu box is flush left and some is centered...

I like the understated, classy look. I agree about a product splash - good spot for it on the left...:D

I think you are doing GREAT!!:D

\

Must be a browser thing, because I don't have to scroll at all to see that bridge. Looks like all the text is centered to me too.. but maybe she just fixed that.

I know your right about the product photo for the splash page it is in the works :) I also will change the candle color any suggestions??

Okay I put a picture on the splash page different color candles. No the photo is a rough copy Beckie "Studio Beck" going to work on the graphic to make it pop but she has a line of people waiting before me. Pop over and see the pic and candle color. http://www.candlesbythebay.com

WOW, I saw that website when I was browsing

www.flyingorangewebdesign.com

I am always looking at these designers sites.

Jennifer does great sites, she did a great job creating on yours too!

She has some portfolio and only charges like $75 for a custom template like that

Really my template cost 250.00. And yes she does beautiful work:D

I love the colors and yes, it's a beautiful site! I have one question though, why is the "Wholesale Terms" in a foreign language? lol! Or am I just tired, tired from pouring candles until one this morning?? :undecided
LOL I was going to work this weekend on that. I am spending time with my hubby and son they are home for the weekend.

Nice site!

When I saw the first candle, my first thought was "hey, I KNOW they can get more for a candle in SF, but then I saw that you're calling it a sampler, and that the other candles are priced more appropriately, although I still think in the Bay Area, she could get way more for her candles. ;)

When reading the description of Pink Sugar, I was thinking that maybe you/she should reword it a bit, I don't think most consumers know what "dry down" means.

I also think there should be some type of explanation as to why PINK Sugar is actually dark BROWN. LOL Something like, the nature of fragrances with vanilla in them, is to turn the product a brownish color.

It's coming right along. :)

Does your sister visit CT as well? How cool that you are both into the same business/hobby.

Oh, and who's site is the chocoholiccandles going to be? That should be an interesting site as well.

Nice site!

When I saw the first candle, my first thought was "hey, I KNOW they can get more for a candle in SF, but then I saw that you're calling it a sampler, and that the other candles are priced more appropriately, although I still think in the Bay Area, she could get way more for her candles. ;)

When reading the description of Pink Sugar, I was thinking that maybe you/she should reword it a bit, I don't think most consumers know what "dry down" means.

I also think there should be some type of explanation as to why PINK Sugar is actually dark BROWN. LOL Something like, the nature of fragrances with vanilla in them, is to turn the product a brownish color.

It's coming right along. :)

Does your sister visit CT as well? How cool that you are both into the same business/hobby.

Oh, and who's site is the chocoholiccandles going to be? That should be an interesting site as well.

Actually she does marketing that is what her title is.

As far as chocoholicandles.com I am building the site and selling it :)