New Website Design...

candlegrl

I hope you don't mind....I found a few grammer/spelling issues. :D

On your About Us page:

We are home based business growing into retail stores soon. Should read "We are a home based business...."

"We make our products with the best product on the market and take pride in out work."

Well...the word "product" is in that sentence too many times, and it should be pride in OUR work, not out. Maybe something like "We take pride in our work, using only the best products on the market." Just a thought. (I'm an English/Accounting major so don't shoot me.)

"We hope you will enjoy our products as much as our family,friends and of coarse us"

First, "coarse" should should be course, unless they are rough! LOL. But I think it would read better as "We hope you will enjoy our products as much as we do!" And there is no punctuation at the end of your sentence, only a smiley face.

On your candles/melts it says....

"Our candles are hand poured with a lovely blend of soy/palm wax mixed with finest in fragrance."

Doesn't flow right at the end. Maybe "Our candles are hand poured with a lovely blend of soy/palm wax and mixed with the finest of fragrances."

:tiptoe:

I'm going to go back under my rock now....

Donna

On your About Us page:

We are home based business growing into retail stores soon. Should read "We are a home based business...."

"We make our products with the best product on the market and take pride in out work."

Well...the word "product" is in that sentence too many times, and it should be pride in OUR work, not out. Maybe something like "We take pride in our work, using only the best products on the market." Just a thought. (I'm an English/Accounting major so don't shoot me.)

"We hope you will enjoy our products as much as our family,friends and of coarse us"

First, "coarse" should should be course, unless they are rough! LOL. But I think it would read better as "We hope you will enjoy our products as much as we do!" And there is no punctuation at the end of your sentence, only a smiley face.

"Our candles are hand poured with a lovely blend of soy/palm wax mixed with finest in fragrance."

Doesn't flow right at the end. Maybe "Our candles are hand poured with a lovely blend of soy/palm wax and mixed with the finest of fragrances."

Donna

LOL Thank you I know I am on there now fixing things there is alot that I am working on. Like I said I will be done tomarrow.

I'm going to go back under my rock now.... Good Idea LOL Just kidding

On your About Us page:

Donna

Okay you are hired.:tongue2:

I thought the site was beautifully done. The pictures are excellent. The layout is nice and friendly. I'd love to see a wonderful product photo displayed on the home page, but I bet you have that in the works already! ;)

I only had one thing that seemed a little off to me. All the pictures of the candles and melts were done in pink. Now I love pink! Too much! I usually have to force myself away from my Red & Pink colorants when I'm making soap, because I love making pink soaps. Anyway... I'd have loved to have seen a variety of colors used in the candle pictures. If you're wanting to stay consistent with the color, I'd recommend something that compliments the site's colors a little better. The pink, to me at least, wasn't the best color choice to blend with the site on a whole.

But everything else was fabulous! I can't wait to see how it all looks when it's completely done! So be sure to let us know!

I thought the site was beautifully done. The pictures are excellent. The layout is nice and friendly. I'd love to see a wonderful product photo displayed on the home page, but I bet you have that in the works already! ;)

I only had one thing that seemed a little off to me. All the pictures of the candles and melts were done in pink. Now I love pink! Too much! I usually have to force myself away from my Red & Pink colorants when I'm making soap, because I love making pink soaps. Anyway... I'd have loved to have seen a variety of colors used in the candle pictures. If you're wanting to stay consistent with the color, I'd recommend something that compliments the site's colors a little better. The pink, to me at least, wasn't the best color choice to blend with the site on a whole.

But everything else was fabulous! I can't wait to see how it all looks when it's completely done! So be sure to let us know!

I know your right about the product photo for the splash page it is in the works :) I also will change the candle color any suggestions??

I know your right about the product photo for the splash page it is in the works :) I also will change the candle color any suggestions??

I"m not sure. I kept thinking about what to recommend to put in. You don't want something that will disappear, or blend too much into the color scheme. Something that still pops, but coordinates with the color palette better than the pink did.... Unfortunately, my tired brain doesn't want to come up with any suggestions tonight.