Lone Star or Green Leaf

snow

What is it? I ordered 10 samples and was just wondering what you all think of their FO's. I never tried them yet! Is this another one to get hooked on? Xmas buttered rum sounded great and how about fig dolice? I got em coming, rainy nights & satin sheets and dogwood, honey graham cracker, any opinions? Thanks much! Dee

Dummy me! I don't know why or how, but for some reason I orderred 70/30 perfect blend which is green leaf, but I thought it came from Lone star. Don't know what I did. So my sample came from Green Leaf. They smell great oob, will test some in the next few days. Hope the wax is good, anyone use it? Sorry for the brain fart!

I just poured wildberry mousse in the 70/30....first time user. I used my reg. zinc wick and I will test burn it tonight at work. I also poured rainy nights in my J50, smells great. Haven't tried the satin sheets yet. I want to try some more FO in the 70/30 but want to test first. I like J50 and so do my customers, but I hate how it looks, gigantic wet spots that won't go away. I'm hoping not to have those with the 70/30. But if my customers don't like this wax, I'll suffer thru the wet spots and stick with J50. I had to heat gun the top of the 70/30, but I think I read on GL site that might be something you have to do, which I can live with. Any more comments? You guys are so helpful! Thanks much, Dee