another fall mix!

roxi4112000

soycandle.com pumpkin pie and ky's gingerbread. It smells awesome but only use a little gingerbread or it will overtake the pumpkin, I used 1 and 1/4 pumpkin to 1/4 oz. gingerbread, but it smells awesome:D ok now to think what to call this one......................

pumpkin gingerbread

iced pumpkin bread

ginger pumpkin bread

any others?

Sounds pretty good! I will have to give it a try!

Have you found a better pumpkin pie than Soy Candles???? I haven't! I have tried so many different ones and theirs seems to be the strongest one yet!

I like Snowtop's Gingerbread Cookies, I haven't tried Ky's yet, but I'm sure it's good, I haven't found one of hers yet that isn't!!!!

You could call it Pumpkin Bread or Pumpkin Ginger or Fall Fixins????

Thanks for the info!:D

Looks like I will add that to my list when I order from KY. I never tried it because I used Snowtops first and I thought nobody could beat it! I use Apple Pie, Country Gift Shop, Fresh Peach, Mulberry, Midnight Pomegranate,

Sage & Sweet Grass and Summer Breeze. Are their any more oils I should get

that are good sellers for you? Oh, Apple Jack and Peel I have a 2 oz. sample of..........it smells good but I haven't put it in wax yet. I'm getting ready to place a big order next week and I plan on getting her new ones she just added!

I think I have tried everyones Apple Pie and I just can't find one better than hers~!

Thanks!