Is This Too Much To Pay

HeavenScentU

For a 6 pk. cinnabuns with the muffin tin. I am selling these for $29.99 retail/ $15.00 wholesale. It comes with a 1 oz. refresher oil and as pictured. I have had so many requests for these at a store that I used one for a prop display.. Everyone kept taking it up to the cashier and wanting to buy it. So we are going to put them in the store, but I can't give these away..I don't know...

[ATTACH]12996[/ATTACH]

post-1618-139458433383_thumb.jpg

Ok, I just got off the phone with the store and we agreed on a price point of $24.99 so I am dropping my price a little bit, so we can sell them for this price. Not bad considering they want to buy 4 cases plus other stuff for a $500.00 order. Otherwise I would stick to my price, but at $24.99 we thought they would fly off the shelves as they say.

When I saw the icing on your cinnabuns (they look great!) it reminded me of some Candied Apples we do for a fundraiser.

We mix crushed pecans in caramel, roll apple in caramel, after it hardens we then dip in light chocolate, let that harden and then dip in dark chocolate, let harden and then do the same drizzle technique you did with the white icing. We then wrap them in very pretty cellophane bags. They look great.

I wondered if you could do something like that for the store on Valentines, Mother's Day or Easter with an apple candle mold?

Found this fruit mold:

http://www.flexiblemolds.com/fruits.htm

Oh yea, just what I need is more fake food to create. I love caramel apples.. If I went to your fundraiser I would buy you out..Thanks for the mold idea. I think:D

:laugh2::laugh2:

We do very well on the apples sales, let me tell you. I hate crispy apples, so I don't buy one.

Well, I thought you might feel like doing something new when you got bored with the cinnabuns.

I do container candles and votives. When I get bored I make an unusual votive to break the monotony.

I like doing painted furniture even better.

I'll have to post a couple of my chairs - Birthday Chair and Princess Chair when I get a chance.

Sometimes I just need something new to keep me interested.

Pretty expensive for the apple mold though - huh?

These are fabric.. I wholesale them now for $12.00 ea. and retail for $24.99. I just lowered the retail cost from $29.99. My cost is very very cheap on these but rusting the muffin tins, time staining the fabric, sewing, making wax raisins and topping to make them look yummy and let's not forget the scent, plus a spray bottle of FO. It all adds up. DH watches me make them, so he understands how time consuming these are. I really am not a great seamstress, but I sew if I want to make something. So these are it.

Thanks so much Forhisglory I have been searching for a good sized apple. So I think I am going to buy the small wooden berry baskets and put 1 inside them with some raffia.. I better buy the small apple molds too. Just to scatter around the the apple for decoration.

You're very welcome!

Very cool idea and a great sale for the fall season! Don't forget to post your pictures!!!