Candle Groupies / Repeat Customers

Rockin

Did a couple of shows over the weekend by myself since we elected to keep scented home getting additional product ready for upcoming shows. I believe it was a wise decision. Repeat customers / candle groupies have been coming to shows now that we are "part of the establishment". I had one person ask where are shows were gonna be so she can come and buy. Now I call that a groupie fanatic. :D Had a repeat customer come in our booth and said that she was hoping that we would be back this year. Said she was down to her last bit of product. I asked her what she had bought last year, she told me, I told her she was in luck cause I happened to have it on hand. She bought 5 times the amount that she purchased last year. Now that is a nice repeat customer. Gotta luv those folks.

Had another customer buy several items and wrote a check for it. Unbeknownst at the time when she was writing out the check she accidently pulled out a credit card and dropped it on a shelf. Probably 15 minutes later another customer saw the card and turned it in to me. I had know idea who it was until I saw the name and realized it was the gal that had wrote the check. Good thing too cause we always ask for a phone number and with out the phone number would have not known who it was. Anyway to make a long story short I called her and explained that we found her card and I was not leaving town till she came and got it. She was very appreciative. I told her that it was the right thing to do in making sure she got that back unharmed.

She won't forget next time. It was good customer relations on my part and the "right thing to do"

Anyway candle groupies and repeat customers do make the world go around.

Rockin

Sounds like you are developing quite a following with the ladies Rockin. I can see the headlines now 'ROCKIN Groupies Mob Craft Show'. The lady who lost her credit card will be a devoted customer for life. And even better she will tell all her friends what a great guy you are. You are following that old adage of take care of the customer and they will take care of you. Good luck on your next show.

Sounds like you are developing quite a following with the ladies Rockin. I can see the headlines now 'ROCKIN Groupies Mob Craft Show'. The lady who lost her credit card will be a devoted customer for life. And even better she will tell all her friends what a great guy you are. You are following that old adage of take care of the customer and they will take care of you. Good luck on your next show.

That is too funny. Maybe Scented and I should start a groupie club and call it "get scented with Rockin" :naughty:

:rockon:

Rockin

or Rockin Out with Scent! Hey, the Greatful Dead had the Dead Heads so why not have your own groupies. :D

Nice I love it. got to thinking....why not....we have been talking about such things in getting repeat customers. Thanks for the great idea.

What cool idea! If you ever have to market the shall we say more mature crowd:) you could use "Rock around the clock with scent" Do you use the name Rockin as part of your business?

Purplehippie, I wonder just how you know about those Deadheads? Fess up or I can produce a photo of someone with long blond hair, a red head band, tie dye shirt and bell bottoms standing in line for a GD concert many years ago. Hmm, I wonder who that would be?:D