Orange Vanilla

kandlekrazy

I have the one from AM Dist...it smells good cold, but slight fuel smell when burning. Maybe its the combo of the cotton wicks and that fo? I ordered 2 samples from AH one is Orange Vanilla and one is Dreamsickle. This is a great price from Candlemakers...hate to miss out on sales!!

I tried a few and kept getting a fuel smell, so I mixed my own. 50/50 Wendy's Vanilla Bean Noel & Wildfire's Orange Chiffon Cake ... awesome in my soy blend at 8%.

Oh, thank you!!! good idea, I hadn't thought about Orange Chiffon!! The plain orange I have smells fuel also...but the Orange Chiffon is yummy!! OK, I'm excited now...another "semi-custom" blend!! I don't have Wendy's Vanilla Bean, but I do have a great French Vanilla (don't remember who's right now...off to the fo cabinet I go!)

When I poured the candles with the AM Dist Orange Vanilla, I also poured a wickless tin. This morning I put the tin on the warmer and it smells awesome. So at least it's not a waste of fo, I can use it in the wickless candles. I have another 14 ounces of this stuff!!

I use candlemakers orange vanilla. It is wonderful. No fuel smell for me. I use parasoy. I think it is more like a tangerine vanilla. But it is a really good seller. Steve told me he has a girl that lives close to me in Texas that sells 25lbs. of it a month. Must be pretty good stuff.

Guest Candelishis

I use an Orange Vanilla from Texacal Traders (their ebay id is jp5582). I get most of my fo from Peak, but I stick with texacal's Orange Vanilla. It smells super, just like a push pop :)

They also have a black currant vanilla scent that is one of my best sellers, and my personal favorite. I have black currant vanilla candles in every room of my house, and nothing else, most of the time. I never get sick of it!