3 More NEW CP Soap Recipes

DeJae

Soaped 3 more NEW recipes this afternoon, wanted to share while they look decently, well at least 2 do, we will see what happens.

First one is

Jasmine, suppose to be Lavender color from Select Shades but oils must be turning it. Also seized as you can see.

Secone one is

Oatmeal, Milk and Honey, Has a small amount of very fine ground oatmeal in it and larger ones on top, not colored, just scented. Behaved nicely

Third one is

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Wouldn't get past light/medium trace. But seems to be setting up ok.

Lets see if we are getting swirls any better when it comes out of the mold in a day or so.

post-7601-13945843336_thumb.jpg

I hate when tops look great and when you cut, you want to spit! lol

Man...you just described MOST of my soaps! I can't swirl in a log mold to save my life. And since I use log molds almost exclusively...well, you see my dilemma!

Your soapies look very nice! Guess I know now to stay away from the jasmine :tiptoe: . I've had enough seizing on me lately! I can't wait to see the BRV cut....so pretty! Whose did you use? I used Peak's....and it did get a little speedy at the end....looked like purple pudding. HAHA. But, I discounted water too...so that may have been the beast.

Can't wait to see them cut!

Donna

There all cut up now

First picture is of the one that seized on me Jasmine. Don't think the pic shows it well but they came out a nice lavender

The other pic is

OMH - has a strange darker brown border on it, we will see what the days to come do to it. I didn't color it at all. If it stays, I will like it

The other is Black Raspberry Vanilla, pic shows it I think like an irredescent pink but it is a deep pink actually. Swirls weren't what I thought they would be but not bad.

Didn't take the time to fiddle and enhance the pics

post-7601-139458433388_thumb.jpg

Tell me what kind of colors you all see

My laptop had a power issue and so I have to use my desktop which is not color calibrated like my laptop was, so not sure we are seeing the same thing here.

To me, on here the pink in the BRV looks florescent and it is not at all.

and the OMH is very beige center with light brown rim, in the picture the center looks really speckled but it is not.

Guess I am going to have to install my Photoshop on here and try to calibrate this monitor, should be a good challenge.

post-7601-139458433391_thumb.jpg

From what I can see your soaps look very nice, but I can't get them to enlarge by clicking. I get an error message. :sad2:

On my laptop the pink does look very intense! :cool2:

Ditto to all that - error & color & liking! And the jasmine is beautiful, too.

Great job!

Thanks all and Thanks E, I really appreciate the tip!!

The OMH, has gone to a solid medium beige and looks good, will get new pics up soon. BRV is still holding up as it always does.

And the Jasmine, well, it is going to be test bars as that was made in a box and is strange shaped and will be odd sized after I clean them up.

BUT THEY ALL STILL SMELL INCREDIBLE!!!!:yay: