bumpin up cinnabuns

soycool

I was doing nothing but making and test burning cinnamon bun candles and votives for a few weeks. I started with a bottle of Peaks until I ran out and then started using CS. I used 1 oz pp with both using 4625. I later began feeling that neither fo was very strong and felt it was just me from being around the fo so much. For tarts, I normally use more fo pp, but I don't feel comfortable using a higher rate with a candle.

I'm taking a break from this fo for a while!

I was doing nothing but making and test burning cinnamon bun candles and votives for a few weeks. I started with a bottle of Peaks until I ran out and then started using CS. I used 1 oz pp with both using 4625. I later began feeling that neither fo was very strong and felt it was just me from being around the fo so much. For tarts, I normally use more fo pp, but I don't feel comfortable using a higher rate with a candle.

I'm taking a break from this fo for a while!

Lucy - What percentage do you use for your tarts - I'm assuming you are using a paraffin wax also?

Thank you!

Casey