Fall order from NG

snow

I'm thinking of trying these FO's, anyone have any comments on any of them?

Best Friends

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Amish Friendship bread

Xmas Cabin

Sun, moon & stars

Hot orange Danish

Dragon Blood

Acorn Harvest

Country Bumpkin

Hilbilly Brew

Or any suggestions? TIA for taking the time!

I have the hot orange danish and pumpkin crunch bread. The hot orange danish is very strong. I think I only use about 1/2 to 3/4 oz per lb of this in my paraffin. Pumpkin crunch bread was very popular last Christmas. Those are the only 2 I have used you listed. hth

Christmas Cabin is out of this world! I just poured it yesterday in IGI 4636 (paraffin) and it's throws awesome cold! Going to light one up tonite at the house. Can't wait!

Amish is a big seller for me. Pumpkin Crunch, Hillbilly Homebrew didn't sell well for me, but I personally loved them!

Looks like you have a good selection for fall!

Hillbilly Homebrew is s-t-r-o-n-g!!! It's a good one for smelly jellies, as well as candles.

Hot Orange Danish is good, I just don't care for the scent.

Amish Friendship Bread--LOVE it!!! I love this fragrance in Joywax! Throws nicely. Doesn't throw for crud in a smelly jelly though. :sad2:

Pumpkin Crunch Cake is tha bomb in Joywax!! I love this fragrance because it is not too spicey, but not too cake-like either. It is a perfect blend of pumpkin, spice and cake accord. I think you will like it!

If you are looking for a good fruity fragrance to balance out your line, I suggest Green Apple Candy! I first thought it was a sour apple fragrance when I heard the name, but I think it is anything but! It is a syrupy sweet apple smell mixed with a bit of strawberry & other goodies.

Cranberry Cobbler is a good Fall fragrance, and another super strong one in smelly jellies, soy and joywax! I do love their LoveSpell and Pink Sugar too, and their Oatmeal Milk & Honey for soaps, bath bombs, milk baths.....etc. I don't sell many candles in it, but bath n body flies out the door scented in OMH!! :D Hope this helps you a little! I could go on and on about NG's oils, they are that good! :thumbsup: