My First Craft Fair - Not too bad!

EmpressC

It's very impressive- every bit! I love, and am evious, how you have such a clean and classic look that you carry through to each product. It looks great to me and immediately gives a feel of professionalism.

But, me, lol... I like to do everything different, use different colors, font's and pics according to each individual product. Your pictures and style inspire me to find SOME way to make sure my products are somehow pulled together and relate. Be it with the same color bottles, borders, lids... whatever.

I don't know if it's possible or if there is such a thing exactly... but if you really want to play up the Egyptian end of it and maybe help people to at least get the concept that 'KA' stands for something- could it be printed in heiroglyphic type letters? Maybe with a proper pronunciation tagline below. And or if the 'A' was not capitalized (Ka vs. KA) it would read as a word rather than initials. I think it's good to have a bit of mystery about your products in some way. Giving people a reason to ask 'what does that stand for/mean?' creates interest and opens dialoge.:highfive:

Thanks for posting your pics! I have my first show coming in a few weeks and I can't believe how nervous I am. Glad to hear about your experience and how well it went. I was thinking about getting some of those risers from Gershal Bros too, I definitly will now after seeing how great they look. Congratulations! :highfive: