Wholesale Supplies Plus Bases?

sunnie

Are they good quality? I am looking at the Goat's Milk and Honey Lotion, Whipped bath, and Shower gel concentrate. I will tweak them but I want to start with a good base. :D

Are there better bases out there that you recommend?

I liked BCN's aloe body wash better. The WSP shower gel left my skin dry feeling afterward.

I have used wsp bases as well with no problems other than you do have to add the extra preservative if you add any other ingredients to their already prepared base. I got this straight from the company because I wasn't sure if I needed to add more or not. So if you use them and add any other oils or butters be sure you are adding more preservative to cover what you have added.

Angi

Are they good quality? I am looking at the Goat's Milk and Honey Lotion, Whipped bath, and Shower gel concentrate. I will tweak them but I want to start with a good base. :D

Are there better bases out there that you recommend?

Ohhh...I am not a fan of the shower gel concentrate. It dried DH and I out terribly!

Donna

• 1 month later...

I use bases from Essentials By Catalina.... mix up a blend with 75% shower gel base and 25% liquid glycerin base and it is AWESOME! Bubbles wonderfully and is not drying. I use it on my daughter (she's 4 and requested Cotton Candy FO) and it has never bothered or dried out her skin.