Which Soapers Workshop base do you like the best?

ScentsandMore

If Which of the Soapers Workshop premade base do you like the best?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If Which of the Soapers Workshop premade base do you like the best?

• Shea Butter Lotion
    • Decadence Body Cream
    • Indulgence Cream

I've only tried out my shea butter lotion so far, though Lindsay was kind enough to include samples of the other two too! I'll return to this poll after I test them :D

UPDATE:

Okay! I've done my testing. I voted for shea butter, since it's the lightest of the lot. Most of my customers like lightness, so I went for that.

From lightest feel and quickest to sink in to the heaviest:

Shea butter, Decadence, Indulgence.

Though, note that I've also added 1% cromoist hydrolyzed oats to my shea butter mix, so that may have affected the feel slightly.

Even though Decadence and Indulgence are slower to sink in, they're still not overly greasy, which suits me just fine. A little goes a long way. Personally I prefer something a little heavier so I may just be ordering some of the other two in the future to offer something a little more heavy duty.

I'm so moisturized now :laugh2:

I've used all three and I can definitely tell the difference. I use the Indulgence as a body butter so I make it a bit thicker and put it in a jar. The Decadence and Shea are used more as lotions. I think alot depends on how you dillute and your skin type along with temperature and humidity.