Celestial Colors Help!!!

Angel91805

Any Celestial Colors users here??

HELP! OMG. I just poured cucumber mint 20 minutes ago colored with Shamrock (dark green) swirl. I just checked it and it's BRIGHT ORANGE! :( Will this morph back to green???

This is not boding well for the bamboo sugar cane I just colored with Shamrock and Emerald. :tiptoe:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LMAO @ Angel!

The key with Celestial colors in my experience is to make sure you mix the hell out of it in a separate container with a bit of soap before you make any judgement on the final shade. I'll use my BRV from the Peaks swap for example. Talk about a dark color. Eeeek! :D They are very concentrated.

Oh, and stop peeking at the soap! :shocked2:

They are VERY concentrated, and I've had a few batches where I thought I was going to get some color other than what I thought it was supposed to be. They all worked out fine in the end. Go ahead..peek again! I can't help myself sometimes either. LOL

I keep hearing so many good things about their colors. Do their colors really hold up that well? They have such a variety and look bright. I was thinking about placing an order but I need that extra push LOL

I have been using Celestial colors for a while, I love them.

I never was a fan of SS. These colors are true, and work very well- but I will caution you on the mixing. When you add a small amount of color, MIX the hell out of it! I say this because I have made some pretty dark soapies by adding color, because I thought it was too light. Needless to say, the color must have been sitting on the bottom of the bowl, because the soap was mega dark after it gelled. HTH.

Wow, lot of colors, lot of investment there.

I was using I think it is called DPS?

I like them but just bought SS, so far I like them and that you can make so many colors and they give you the formula for them too.

Has anyone ever tried Pylam?

I want some!!

Dang, they have so many colors, and I want them ALL! Unfortunately, this is impossible, so tell me what colors you think are must haves! :)

Also, do any of these color morph permanently, or just temporarily like the poster stated?

Michi~ you can pick 5 colors for 19.50 to see if you like them without spending too much loot. I bought 6 colors when Cybilla was selling them and then I added more once I used them. The new owners added a few I don't have yet. I will pretend I don't see them.. LMAO!

I would suggest any of the darker shades, they are true colors, I think Olive Oil has a lot to do with colors seeming faint, IMO, with any soap colorant system. The colors I have used come out the shade they are supposed be, I haven't had one change on me. Cybilla had a piece of actual soap on her site so you could see the color in CP. I think this was the main reason I bought from her.

To name just a few...Sunset, Sweet Potato, Muscadine, Indigo, Lapis, Fresh Foliage...are a some of my personal favorites. I have about 15 of them and like them a lot. For my 'primary' colors I use dragon lily colors from soapsilly.