Fireside,what does it smell like?

Jenn A

Yankee stopped making fireside a few years ago. Its a hard scent for me to discribe, it doesnt smell like campfire, it does remind me of a fireplace burning but has more to it then that ( to me a fireplace and campfire dont smell the same) I got some campfire and dont like it at all, campfire reminds me of old rotten dirty wood burning,lol I would call it a more manly smell. I burned it all the time when Y had it but I found that it was one of those scents that some loved some hated. I have some tarts poured up in it if you would like I could send you one.

Yankee stopped making fireside a few years ago. Its a hard scent for me to discribe, it doesnt smell like campfire, it does remind me of a fireplace burning but has more to it then that ( to me a fireplace and campfire dont smell the same) I got some campfire and dont like it at all, campfire reminds me of old rotten dirty wood burning,lol I would call it a more manly smell. I burned it all the time when Y had it but I found that it was one of those scents that some loved some hated. I have some tarts poured up in it if you would like I could send you one.

Oh thank you so much!!

That would be awesome :)

I can pay you for it.

Jenn A

Where? Where? I need a campfire scent!! I have gone through tons of FO samples looking for it.

I agree with the Fireside comments, there is a manly cologne scent in there.