Using FOs undiluted as perfume

Darbla

I know you're supposed to dilute FOs before using as perfume, but do any of you skip that step when you're using it for yourself? I've been dabbing on a little straight Coconut Lemongrass all Summer with no ill effects, and now I'm thinking of using Love Spell the same way. Maybe I just have tougher skin than most? :D

Darbla

FOs and EOs straight make my skin itch. Lavender so far is the only one that doesn't, but it's still a fine line for me there. Geranium makes me itch like mad, so do FOs, even if I just touch the outside of the bottle where a teeny drip ran down the side.

I guess I'm just lucky and have tougher skin than usual (knock on wood!). I used Tony's 'Love Spell' uncut this week, and unfortunately I get that awful chemically, burnt plastic note straight like that, which makes me fear that anyone close enough to me to smell it is also getting that awful note. My overly sensitive nose picks that up in almost all FOs though, even in finished products, but do the rest of you find that mixing them into finished products reduces that?

Darbla