Anybody try Peaks Parasoy yet?

My slab of the Parasoy came in Monday. I couldn't help it. I felt compelled to order it. :rolleyes2 I haven't had a chance to pour it yet, but I am hoping to be able to pour some tonight or tomorrow. I'll post here when I do. :)

LOL Terrie, I know you can’t resist! I can’t resist either. Taylored Concepts here in Dallas has created some of their own blends now as well. I got the new paraffin container blend and a slab of the parasoy. I have to say that so far I am very impressed with both of them. The water type FO’s I could never get to throw in straight soy, are throwing like crazy in both of these waxes. The container blend has some wet spot issues, but that doesn’t bother me too much. The parasoy, I am SO impressed with. No wet spots, throws like crazy, pour it hot, sets up beautiful, and so far through a half a jar, no sooting issues. This is after only pouring 1 candle of each as I was wick testing. I hope to pour some more testers this weekend so I can test some of the FO’s I have been using in my soy. But since I can get this local, if it throws my other FO’s as well as it did the first one, I will probably switch. I would like to try their other new waxes as well. The shipping just kills me, from Kentucky. Have always been a die hard straight soy user, but I am coming around, LOL! Now, to figure out to do with the entire case of Perfect Blend I have at home….oh, sorry to steal the thread, now back to our regular scheduled programming.

Sunni, feed me with some info :drool: What do you love about it?

Terri, I am excited for you :yay: Did you make any other scents?

KarenCO, I have messed around with my own soy blends before, just testing though. I know some do it and love it. You could always make up a bunch of testers with different percentages and see whatcha come up with.

I use the KY parasoy and I love it. I have one slab left, I have used 4 so far. After that one is gone, I am trying her Perfect Blend as I have 30 pounds of it sitting in my pantry. Nothing wrong with the parasoy either I too have a compulsion to try different waxes.

I have never tried Peaks so I can't give an opinion on it.

Chris

Did you burn the parasoy yet, Terri??? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

I'm debating between KY Parasoy and Peaks.

I have burned one of them a couple of times, but I don't have anything conclusive yet. We're in the process of buying a new house, selling ours, and helping my mom move as well, so I haven't really had time to do proper testing and burning. As soon as I do, I'll post here. :grin2: I'll have to pour more scents anyway, to test it thoroughly.