What wicks do you prefer with GL 70/30?

I'm just curious which wicks you all use with GL 70/30 blend? I am testing LX's and Eco's and so far I think I like the Eco's. The LX's aren't burning as cleanly. I also seem to get a better hot throw with the Eco's. Just wondering what everyone out there likes with the parasoy blend.

It's funny you ask as I've just started testing (again) with the lx in GL's 70/30. I was using eco before. For my container the issue I've had with the eco is it leaves hang-up on one side and seems to soot a little more than the lx. But I will agree the eco does seem to give a better hot throw. I keep going back and forth between the two and both pretty comparable.

• 2 weeks later...

When I used that wax, I switched from the LX and CD's to the ECO because I got better hot throw with the eco's lol

I now make my own parasoy blend and still using the Eco's because I really like the throw I get with them. I don't have sooting or smoking issues at all.

Ive tried the all, and I prefer the LX series. :) But, I will say that most all of my containers are double wicked, and the LX's give me a super clean burn with this wax. The ECO's burn a bit hotter than other wicks, and I have had difficulty double wicking with them HTH!

i have just started using this wax and i am using cd's so far so good. i used a

champane flute and a cd 12 wick with the wine glass i used a cd18. i also got some glass glo before candlescience ran out. getting ready to try and wick the wine glass and the champane flute does anybody have any ideas before i start testing wicks