Storing tarts...

OK...this has been covered many times before I know, but I have a little different question than before. I know that if you package these in the polypro bags everything is fine and the scent won't or shouldn't fade. I also know that if you store them in a plastic container with a 5 on the bottom, everything is ok. So, my question is, and this may be dumb, will storing them in glass containers make the scent fade? I put all of my tarts, individually by scent, in glass jars from the dollar store and that is how I displayed them at the craft show I did. I have left them in there, thinking this wouldn't be a big deal, but I am now wondering if I need to move them all back to the rubbermaid containers. Any thoughts?

I dont see why it would be a problem ,the problem with plastics is that some plastics absorb scent, literally sucking it out of the candle, glass shouldnt do this, If it did, the container candle concept would have never worked ;)