Soap Balls?

eugenia

I always make them from my scraps. Went to visit my friend in NC. I taught her how to make soap a while back, even gave her my Kelsie mold. :smiley2:

At any rate, DH got up early, went to take a shower. Saw some soap balls in the tub but then went for a closer inspection. :shocked2:

Turns out the cat uses the tub as a litter box if the door to the bathroom isn't closed. Thank God he did not trust his first instinct.:laugh2:

e

I don't know whether to be disgusted that your cat craps in the tub or to laugh my butt off at the mental picture I got in my head from your story. lol With a cat like that, I think I'd somehow rig the bathroom door to automatically close. Finding kitty tootsie rolls in the tub would not be a good thing.

That was a very generous gift to your cousin of your Kelsie mold. I love my Kelsies and would rather eat a booger than give one away. lol Your cousin is lucky to have you.