I am getting Very ticked off!!!

Lady_Sudz

:( :( :mad::(:mad:

Scent works Is Pi**ing me off! It has been over two week...I am a business..Getting ready for My Busy season..It has been over two weeks and not even an update!!! I have submitted alot of my other scents already from my other suppliers! But I thought Ok, Two weeks nooo biggie...Now I am putting My customers on Hold! Sorry to rant...I am just mad cause there is people up my butt now for scents I can not get anywhere else....

When Ur a supplier..And U have something set..U need to stick to it! errrr............

sorry thanks for the ear!!!! :(

So if a wall collapsed, electricity fried out or a sudden death in the family occured then they should find a way around that to deal with you? Is that what you're saying?

I'm sure they're working to get back online and going. They have a pretty successful business, unless TMing some of those names made them overspend too much. Maybe they are waiting for an electrician to get them hooked up, maybe it's something else.

I realize you're looking for product, but I have to wonder if you had anything in questionable amounts that you needed, why didn't you get them before they closed the doors to make their move? Not jumping on you, just thinking that sometimes there are things out of people's control.

Maybe call and see if they answer. Maybe find something to replace what you need for the time being? Or ask if anyone knows of a suitable replacement that you could give a try.

:( :( :mad::(:mad:

Scent works Is Pi**ing me off! It has been over two week...I am a business..Getting ready for My Busy season..It has been over two weeks and not even an update!!! I have submitted alot of my other scents already from my other suppliers! But I thought Ok, Two weeks nooo biggie...Now I am putting My customers on Hold! Sorry to rant...I am just mad cause there is people up my butt now for scents I can not get anywhere else....

When Ur a supplier..And U have something set..U need to stick to it! errrr............

sorry thanks for the ear!!!! :(

Talking about it here will not get you your oils.

I've noticed though that they DID state that orders will be sent out by JULY 27th.....UUUMMMM!!!! This is now...AUGUST 15th.
Yes, they did state this very clearly. I have no idea if they came through for most people. I imagine so by the raves that they always get. From several past experiences, I opted to buy nothing because they are slow shippers and I never get replies to my emails. It is better to be safe than sorry I think. I personally would not purchase from a company that is moving or in the process of moving no matter what their website states.

My order I placed before they closed was canceled about a week and a half ago (no stock I guess,) but no big deal, I managed to mix a few things together and got something similar to what I ordered. I still love em. Sometimes the schedule does not always go according to the time table. And they were probably tired after all that inventory so they took a few days off? My only wish is that they send an update saying they were back in a newsletter or something. I just clicked on there yesterday to see if a fragrance I was using would discolor and saw that the little line at the top was gone. I don't know if that means they are back or not.....but Scent Works, if you are reading, can next week's special oil on sale be Instant Karma? Pretty pretty please:D

My order I placed before they closed was canceled about a week and a half ago (no stock I guess,) but no big deal, I managed to mix a few things together and got something similar to what I ordered. I still love em. Sometimes the schedule does not always go according to the time table. And they were probably tired after all that inventory so they took a few days off? My only wish is that they send an update saying they were back in a newsletter or something. I just clicked on there yesterday to see if a fragrance I was using would discolor and saw that the little line at the top was gone. I don't know if that means they are back or not.....but Scent Works, if you are reading, can next week's special oil on sale be Instant Karma? Pretty pretty please:D

LOL! You need some? Oh wait, I don't have any ... :tiptoe: (LMAO)

Maybe they could spend less time posting on The Dish and more time packing orders and responding to emails to keep their customers happy.

It doesn't just apply to ScentWorks. It also applies to suppliers who have yahoo groups that state with regularity (yeah, like the laxative) that the reason things are so slow with them is that their uncle's - father's - wife's - nephew's - brother in law's - baby's dog snagged a toenail and they're helping them get it trimmed or some other useless nonsense, but manage keep up their post counts on other forums, especially in answer (defense) of their actions.

I put in My order yesterday...I saw they are shipping 8-9 days ? If I did not need those scents! LOL!!! But I have customers waiting...So far no responce So I guess they have not processed my order yet! Hopefully they will get all settled in before the season gets nuts! We all know how it is moving!:D

But they are up and running again..