foot line

macyboutique

I just do peppermint. I want it to stand out with my other products and for me, adding in extra scents would just muddy the waters. I've got a gel, a fizzy, and a lotion.

Not sure what other scents would feel refreshing - maybe a lemony or eucalyptus something?

As a long time nail tech, can I say that EVERYTHING foot related is menthol and/or mint....and its really boring! One on my favorite foot creams is cucumber...and a product line we used for awhile that clients just went gaga for was lemongrass. I am so sick of minty feet...and Im sure a lot of other people are too! Ask around....find out what people in your area would like in scents and go from there. Even if you offer the classic minty one, I would offer at least one other type because not everyone likes minty and/or tingly feet!

I do mine in Pina Colada. I find mint is just too "boring". The scent gets them geared up and ready for summer.... but it's also awesome in winter... when you're tired of cold days... and THINKING about summer. :grin2: LOL

I do boring peppermint - I chose this scent because I like to add menthol crystals to my foot products for that refreshing tingling feeling. I'm too lazy to test what scents go well w/ peppermint.

Mary why don't you ask your customers if they prefer differ scents besides peppermint? The cucumber sounds nice too.