Cupcake Frosting Recipe for those who have been looking!!

thecandlespastore

Often being prone to infections down there is an internal problem that should be treated from within. When I used to use commercial soaps and bubble baths I used to get infections all the time, and now I cant even remember the last time I got one. I take bubble baths with these quite often and so does my daughter. Never once had any infection problems. And the amount of sugar compared to the gallons of water in the tub are so minute. You would have to be taking a bubble bath daily and glopping tons of sugar into your tub to have any problems.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a well talked about subject in the past. Another alternative would be whipped soap. I've made a few using it and they turned out cute. The soap gets hard, it looks like frosting, and its a dual use product - a bath bomb and a soap that floats in the water.

I posted pictures in the last post on this thread, interesting thread as well http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28809&highlight=icing

:)

• 2 months later...

The way I see it, 99% of all ingredients used in soap making are edible...

and nothing happened to my girlie parts as I only use handmade soaps to wash them with :rolleyes2

To get the tops to stay on the cupcakes - make a "glue" of water and icing sugar. Glue the hardened tops to the hardened bottoms.

• 2 weeks later...

i have tried the melt and pour route...ummmmmm yeah, not so good, well you can try it but you have to work REALLY fast otherwise the soap hardens while it's in the piper...not only that but like the merigue stuff it doesn't "STAY" put on top for very long...so needless to say, nothing is perfect, i would just take one of the ways mentioned and try to tweak and perfect it.