How to make cardstock hanging labels?

Jujutwin

Don't know what to "search" for here. Hoping someone can tell me who has a program or how to make those cardstock labels that you staple to a bag of goods and can hang from a rack. These would have like your business name on one side and ingredients on the other. I looked at Avery and can't seem to find it. Not sure what it is actually called so I don't know what to "search" for.

TIA

Here you go. This is for Avery. I am pretty sure Microsoft has a template for it if you do a search for tent cards it should come up within the template search part of the site.

Let me know if you want to use MS Word. I will try to help with that.

Chauna

http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.BlankTPLProduct&catalogcode=WEB01&node=10194444&cat=Business+%26+Greeting+Cards&subcat=Tent+Cards

Thank you!

I should have mentioned that I don't have Microsoft Word. I have Word Perfect Office 11, Photoshop, and Adobe Image Ready and Adobe photoshop. I don't know how to use either one, I'm still reading on one of them right now.

Maybe I should just order boxes and put a sticky label on it. I'd hate to waste these thousands of bags I have though.

Anyways, thanks again Chauna1.