Royal Aromatics

Bella Luna

Does anyone know... are they still open and everything? I've been planning on placing an order but for the last couple weeks the site was down and now it's up but I can't get to fragrance lists or order online. Do I just have to call to place my order?

I'd like to know that too. Someone was posting earlier that they're prices listed online weren't right, that they've gone up, I think they may not be offering online orders anymore? I was wondering the same thing and was thinking of posting too. I don't have a sales rep since I'd order online but I think they're trying to go a more "high end" route and offering scents through a rep? I don't know but I would sure think if the cart or shopping site was getting redone they'd've mentioned it on the site or in an email. The last email I got was from the sales rep for their organic essential oils, nothing about a new site or ordering online. I know I would order more if I could see a scent catalog and could order online, reps are just a hassle. I was also considering emailing Carrie or Megan and finding out that way. Someone else PLEASE chime in and tell me my thoughts on this are all wrong!!!

I emailed them, they sent the list and price list to me via email.

This is what they wrote:

Unfortunately our website will be down for some time as we have to re-do

the entire site. I have attached a catalogue for you and if you have any

other questions feel free to contact me at any time.

Thank You,

Meghan McLaughlin

Sales Service

Royal Aromatics, Inc.

I had posted about this situation in the co-op section. From what I understand there were some issues with the web page having some serious rework that required the site to be brought down until it could be corrected. I order from them quite often and have never heard any mention of outside sales reps. I have always had an assigned sales person inside RA that I spoke to, Carrie and now Meghan, with Carrie having left. I order my oils through email with a request for confirmation before they ship, works like a charm and I get my orders in less than 10 days. At times I have called them in if I have a question. The problem for me ordering online, is that many times I am placing reorders and they are filled by checking which formula/# I have ordered previously - so I never attempted to order online. Additionally, if you order on the phone you can explain to the sales person what you are using in way of wax and/or product and they will be better able to assist you in matching the right FO to your application. Like any other business, they have been through some serious transitions lately, staff wise - and of course it was not too long ago they were sold to the owner they have now. I think they are just working out all the procedures as time allows.

Thanks for the information! I guess I'll email them for a catalog/price list and call when I'm ready to order. If I find out anything 'new' I'll be sure to post it here.

Another question I guess... do any of you use RA almost *exclusively* for your product line? Are you pretty satisfied with their fragrances overall? I received some samples and I'm really really liking them OOB (waiting to get them in wax). I'm more impressed with these samples OOB than I have been with any of my other samples.

Well, I'm kind of nervous now. I emailed them at the 'sales@' address and first got an automated reply that the address was not in service. Shortly after I got an email from Jennifer (the general manager) with the fragrance list attached but she said that they don't publish a price list. So... are they changing the pricing structure now? Before many of the fo's were $14/lb. I'm a little confused and hesitant to place my order.

I think I copied the priced list awhile back when they had it on their site and saved it in a word doc. It's on my other computer but I think the pricing structure was $10.00 for the lowest concentratation and $16.00 for the highest and designer fragrances. But like you said that could have changed because it's no longer on the site. I pretty much won't order from someone who doesn't allow for online shopping, so I won't get to try out RA.

When I placed my last order over the phone, the prices were higher than what had been shown on the website, some CONSIDERABLY higher. I was pleased with what I got, and the quick shipping, but be aware that some of the premium concentrate dupes can get dang expensive. One of the ones I wanted was over $60 a lb (passed on that one).

Here is what I had copied off of thier site about 2 months ago. There is a note that says this at the bottom:

These are guidelines only.

Please call 732-922-2520 for your personalized quote.

Price per pound

Fragrances for Candles, Soaps and Body Oils:

Value: $10

Standard: $12

Premium: $14

Designer Fragrances for Candles, Soaps and Body Oils:

Standard: $16

Premium: $18

Premium Designer Fragrances for Body Oils ONLY:

Value: $18

Standard: $25

Premium: $30

Essential Oils:

Call for pricing.

Many of our Essential Oils are available as Certified Organic. Contact us for availability and prices.