Last Minute Tips?

moniek

rehearse your setup/display......trust me it's worth the time/effort you put into it...especially if it's your first one or if you've made changes to an existing setup......it will help things go a little smoother...and let you know if you need to add or subtract something before you get there!

rehearse your setup/display......trust me it's worth the time/effort you put into it...especially if it's your first one or if you've made changes to an existing setup......it will help things go a little smoother...and let you know if you need to add or subtract something before you get there!

I totally agree with candlefreak. I even took pics of my setup with me to help me remember how I set it up. Take plenty of change. Don't forget you calcualtor (like I did and I was scrambling to find one at 8am).

A tablet, pen and maybe some tape.Also scissors at times have come in handy.I try to have it all because after you get there you realize maybe another sign etc.I would take a wet and dry rag if outdoors.My candles get so dusty and I wipe them off lightly.

Some may think it is tacky but I wrap my candles with newspaper and no complaints whatsoever. Oh don't forget your bags also.Business cards.I was asked a couple weeks ago and did not have one but number etc on the candle.This time I was asked 3 times for a business card so had some ready.I just did them myself.

I could probably think of more but this should help and sure you will come up with more you will need.

LynnS