Frosted Jars?

I'm considering switching to frosted jars. Would anyone happen to know if they hold fingerprints easily? It seems like even just the natural oils in people's hands would cause spots on these jars?? It seems like they would get dirty quickly.

Any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I used to use the frosted 9 oz bulb jars. I didn't have any problems with fingerprints. The problem I had was that I have alot of candle recyclers and when they bring back the container they don't look very nice. After they have been washed they look kinda gray and hazy. As far as wet spots, they just look like a dark shadow. HTH

I'm considering switching to frosted jars. Would anyone happen to know if they hold fingerprints easily? It seems like even just the natural oils in people's hands would cause spots on these jars?? It seems like they would get dirty quickly.

Any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Yes, oily fingerprints will show and wet spots are not in any way camouflaged by the frosting. They are best boxed or kept well out of reach!