Business Name

Tereasa

Hello...

Ok, so I don't sell anything. But, occasionally, I get a hair up my behind and think I want to. Sometimes, I even go so far as to pay Becky at studio beck to do a logo for me. I like to experiment, and going the business route would tie me to a specific formula, ie. jar, wax, FO, etc because things would have to be consistently consistent. That's just too much commitment for me, usually. However, this morning, I find myself with that itch.... The name that I had decided on was Sunday Soy (yes, my logo is on Becky's portfolio, lol). Now, I want to venture into soaping, and that name doesn't carry very well, I think. So, I've come up with.... Me First, Naturally. Now, before anyone freaks because I haven't actually made soap, please keep in mind that I've been making candles for many years and have yet to establish a business. This is more along the lines of 'what if' or 'maybe someday'. Anyway, just wanted some feedback... thanks for taking the time!

It may take you some time to perfect making soap and experimenting with different recipes to get something you can sell...I have been making soap for the past 6 mnths and have finally decided on a recipe that is just what I've been looking for, I did start with m&p soap and then decided I would like a better product and one that I created myself ...

how 'bout this

Someday Soap and candles

me first , naturally is cute too

You know, I say take your time.

I came up with a name I thought was brilliant (after lots of frowning and thinking) but now I'm considering changing it... and I've sold quite a few soaps already! Thing is, I didn't consider the context in which it's used. Our national language is not English. We have 3 main cultures here - Malay, Indian and Chinese - so everyone is multilingual... which inevitably means English is not necessarily something everyone's fluent at. "Sinfulicious" is too much of a mouthful for most people here :(

Me First, Naturally is interesting, but it doesn't quite roll off the tongue to me (I tried saying it a couple of times, hee).

I'm just going to toss a few random ones out here...

Soapin' Someday

Soy & Soaps Someday

Soap Me First!

Soap Me!

Someday I Want Soaps

Soapday

SoyaSoaps

(Yes, I know some of them are horrendous, but hey, I said random!)