Soaped Biolage Matrix today!

firegirl

I am not sure if I am supposed to post this in the fragrance area or here. I received my sample of Natures Garden Biolage Matrix dupe. I soaped it with cool lye and oils. This scent is fabulous! Dead on dupe and super strong. I used 1 ounce per pound. I omitted any milks and used straight waters. I added silk only. I had TONS of time to swirl. I actually started to worry that it wasn't going to get to trace. I stick blended it more than normal. I was able to swirl it with no problem.. so I had zero accelertion and time will tell on the discoloration. I just had to share my nice soaping experience.

Now does this smell like the shampoo and conditioner I buy at the salon?

Yep.. I put some of the fo on one hand and my conditioner on the other and the fo is VERY strong and dead on to the shampoo and conditioner. My mom put it on her skin and it smelled awesome with her chemistry. EmpressC ... yep.. I am going insane trying to get a decent lineup of fragrances that won't seize on me. I am in LOVE with soaping! If I could just master that darn swirling action!

You are going to get one of these in person!! You won't be able to use it for a few weeks, but it is the least than I can do...I used the Sudsy Shea & Shortening recipe with no milk... and of course I forgot the salt and sugar... I have so many bars sitting here.. I do need to post some pics though.. I really need to share some of my snafu soaps!