Tested Peaks French Vanilla Amber

8-GRAN-ONES

From Peaks..Almond Pastries..Amish Harvest...Banana Nut Bread...Blueberry Muffin..Buttermint Candies...Cinnamon Balsom...Grandma's Swingin Eggnog..French Vanilla...Mulberry...Orange Chiffon Cake..Black Raspberry Vanilla...Caramel Apple..Creme Brulee..Eucalyptus...Black Canyon..Home for the Holidays...Mandarin Plum..Sweet Pumpkin Spice..Sugar cookie...Lemon Pound Cake..

I am anxiously waiting for them to cure..

From Peaks..Almond Pastries..Amish Harvest...Banana Nut Bread...Blueberry Muffin..Buttermint Candies...Cinnamon Balsom...Grandma's Swingin Eggnog..French Vanilla...Mulberry...Orange Chiffon Cake..Black Raspberry Vanilla...Caramel Apple..Creme Brulee..Eucalyptus...Black Canyon..Home for the Holidays...Mandarin Plum..Sweet Pumpkin Spice..Sugar cookie...Lemon Pound Cake..

I am anxiously waiting for them to cure..

My friends/customers/co-workers are raving about Peak's Lemon Pound Cake, French Vanilla, and Warm Apple Pie. Also popular are Sage/Lemongrass, Fruit Slices, Ocean, and Clean Cotton. :yay:

Peaks Downey is the strongest out there.. Clean Cotton.. Botanical Orchard and Nectar, Fresh Pineapple.. to just name a few.. that rock in wax... I have to tell you how fabulous French Vanilla & Amber is in soap.. both MP and CP.. LOVE IT!!

Thanks Firegirl..I will have to try it in some soap..I have 2 molds coming from the co-op and don't know one thing about making soap..lol

I could wear French Vanilla Amber for a perfume, I like it so much..

I wonder if you could make a body spray wiith it too?

SOAPS, CREAMS, BUBBLE BATH, BODY SPRAYS..OOO..LAA..LAA..:yay: