Ok got my first question for you all

I have been making tarts for awhile now and have taken them to work for the girls that work for me, (I own a beauty salon). Alot of my customers have been asking to buy some from me....so I thought about selling some. Alot arent sure where to buy the burners. Should I just tell them where they can buy them or try and sell some myself? And if I do decide to sell them where is the best place for me to buy them. And how much should I sell them for...or should I do it like a package deal?

Ok so maybe it was more than one question;) but thanks for all your help.

Angie

LOL okay, let's see..

there are several places on the web you can get wholesale tart burners. Everyone's opinion is different of where they get them. There's Jackel, Levine, Early American, etc., etc.. Just do a search. :)

You can either sell them seperately or as a set, or both.. Your choice on that..

And typical rule of selling is your cost x 2 for wholesale, and your cost x 4 for retail.. Sometimes though, depending on what your cost is you have to just wing it and do what the market will allow.. :)

Good luck.

Thanks for the replies!! One more question...sorry:rolleyes2 if I order from one of the above places do I need some sort of ID # to get those wholesale?? Or can anyone order them? I am already hooked on buying scents and wax. I can get it locally at a small shop and they already know me by name now;)

Thanks again

Angie

if I order from one of the above places do I need some sort of ID # to get those wholesale?? Or can anyone order them?

Thanks again

Angie

Varies from site to site. You need to check. I use a candle warmer plate with a tin on it for my tarts (like the cozy-up). The tin heats up much faster then glass and I get great throw. You could tell your customers they can get them at any craft store.

e

eugenia, what kind of tin? I like that idea because they can use it for tarts or jars which I am making both.:yay:

Angie

I use a regular 6oz candle tin on mine. Bought one as a gift for a friend at Hobby Lobby and they had cute little metal pails with a handle. She really liked that and recently told me she is using it all the time!

e