Soap Saloon In California

8-GRAN-ONES

Has anyone bought from Soap Saloon? I was looking for suppliers in my state (Calif..) they are in the Sacramento area, they also have classes..on different types of soap making..If someone more experianced than I :shocked2: would care to look at their site, and let me know what you think..

I have not make soap yet so I don't want to get off to the wrong start..

But after reading to post for Shortening & Shea Sudsy Soap my Michelleb

I really want to do this..This would be a great place for me to buy from as shipping would be alot less than shipping from back East..But I would rather pay extra shipping and buy from the right supplier..

their products seem to sound okay, except their prices are pretty high. ouch. I would say they would be worth it, if you are close enough to drive and pick it up, otherwise I would go with Majestic Mountain sage (MMS) or Oregon Trails for supplies on the west coast.

They are fine. I used to order and pick up when I lived in Stockton. The prices are a little high, but whenyou don't have to pay shipping it is nice. Their warehouse is a good size, and the front office is small, but they have all sorts of neat stuff in there. I never had any problems with them. I never took a class, but I have bought some of their plastic cavitiy molds and really liked them, nice sturdy plastic.

HTH.