Kystone Candle Supplies....

Has anyone ever used this company?:confused: I just got my wax order from there and I don't know what kind of soy wax I got.They offered KHSOY.. for containers so I ordered some.This must be just a 100% soy flakes?:confused:

I usually use C-3 but I thought I would do some testing on other soy waxes. I hope it does a well as C-3 I finally got that right.I found with C-3 if I poured at high temp every time I got smooth tops! :yay:

TIA...Kimmeroo :grin2:

OOPS! It was supposed to say KEYSTONE .....SORRY!

I would either send them an email or give them a call; hope they tell you. I use a 50/50 soy blend and my supplier wouldn't give me any info about my wax ... I have no idea what type of soy I use or what the other 50% is. My supplier is awesome, great customer service ... but she still won't tell me. I guess some suppliers think, if you know what type of wax it is, you might buy it somewhere else. :shocked2:

• 2 weeks later...

I know this an older thread...I kinda forgot I posted it!:embarasse I only wanted to see what else is out there..it is a challenge for me to figure out wicking and stuff! i make candles because I love to make them..selling is a different story! i make them for friends and family.

Kimmeroo