Name of jar and where to find it

I don't know the real name for the jar I want, but it is just like the square footed jar only it is round. I'd post a picture but I don't know how. :embarasse I saw it on a particular candle company's website & I love the look. I was able to find the square footed jars, but not the round one. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Jennifer

Are you talking about something like this? You can get these from quite a few suppliers - most of the time they are called status jars but sometimes they are called metro jars and other. This specific one is from the Jar Store. They come in different sizes and you can get them in frosted or clear glass there.

HTH

http://www.jarstore.com/product.asp?itemid=128&catid=[catid]

12OZ_METRO_JAR_WITH_FLAT_LID.jpg

No, that's not it. I've been to the Jar Store and I couldn't find it there. I dont' know if I am allowed to post a link to the page where these candles are but they are made by Soy Light Gifts. They are the jars at the top of their home page in all white where they have "Naturally Elegant" written.

They look similar to the studio jars, but they have the "footed" thing going on...kinda hard to explain.

I'll try to add a picture from their online catalog.

CatalogPhotos016.jpg

Cool, it worked. :yay:If posting this picture is against the rules, let me know and I will take it out. Anyway, this is what I am looking for. Anyone seen these jars?