soy wax

i am looking from experienced soy candles makers which soywax product is the best to use . there are so many suppliers and brand names and i am looking for the creamiest and REAL one pour wax!!! any insight i have used a few different products which i ike but i am lookng for the best thank you:shocked2:

Welcome to the board!

Don't mean to jump on you on your first post but please give people time to answer. You also really need to post soy wax question in the Vegetable wax section if you are asking question about alternative waxes.

Now on to my help there is no perfect soy wax each and every person on this board has a different opinion on soy waxes all you have to do is a quick search and you will find tons of post on this very subject.

Lots of companies sell the same wax, but under a different name. There is pure soy or soy with a few additives. Anything you try and stick with will become your best soy, in my opinion. My best advise would be not to follow all the rules for the particular soy you choose.

Natalie

I am semi new and from checking things out, I think the best thing to do is some companies offer sample sizes. I just ordered some same sizes from DPM they have sample sizes for 5.00 for 3 l1bs. I am trying 3 different soy ones that way. Also, I have tried Nature Wax C-3 and so far so good. But not sure about the wick with it.

I had a manufacturer tell me she uses paper/cotton wicks or Full Cotton with soy for a good burn. Those I will be trying soon.

Hope this helps.:D

i live in south florida so my choices are limited i am sure but any suppliers

names will help tyll

Yep, our choices in FL are very limited. I get my wax from http://candlescience.com/wax/soy-wax.php

They carry ecosoya, C-3 and GB 415.

They have other soy waxes as well.

For customer service, choice and shipping to FL, I just don't think Candlescience can be beat.