I made a beer candle

:thumbsup: Lookin good! When I first started making these, I liked the way the foam looked overflowing down the side. However, I found that those little overflows break off and are very noticeable. So, I just pile the foam on and avoid the dripping.

Aren't these fun! :yay: I've found great mugs at the Salvation Army and other thrift shops that are new and unused!

Very nice. Your not burning it right? I'm a bit of a party pooper, but I'm concerned with the centering of your wick. Also, did you double check that your scent it non polar? It may be the picture, but the get looka a bit foggy. As a novelty item, you have the foam down pat!

My glass has wax on it , made it kind of cloudy i have to wipe it. Normally i wick the center but this was for someone who wanted to see if i can do it. If i were going to sell these i would center the wick like normal and test burn a couple like i always do. Anytime i make a new candle its takes me a long time to sell them because i have to test them first.