Roasted/Toasted Marshmellow

roady

royal aromatics - GREAT, sweet, but NOT "toasted"

Soap Silly has a new one that is great too- sweet, not toasted.

For a toasted one: Bitter Creek has a nice one.

I also like the one from WSP alot.

I hear Just Scent has a new one, but I haven't tried it yet.

People like KY's, but I detect a strong bubblegum note to it, so I passed on that one.

Good luck with that one. :rolleyes2 I have tried every marshmallow on the face of the earth and none are "strong". The most authentic was NG but very light. If you find one that is please pm me where you got it:yay:

I sure will! I know there is one out there because my son's daycare owner bought a candle from Bass Pro Shops. That is her favorite scent so she burns it all the time. Talk about mouthwatering!! It is a perfect dupe of true roasted marshmellows.......... Maybe someone will come along and be able to help us out.

Chantel

I was on the quest for the perfect marshmallow, but I finally found it. soapsilly.

I got mine when they were running the pre buy. Let me tell you, waiting these few weeks almost killed me. But it was worth the wait. It is the best marshmallow I have ever found. There is not one single toasty funky note in there.

I was on the quest for the perfect marshmallow, but I finally found it. soapsilly.

I got mine when they were running the pre buy. Let me tell you, waiting these few weeks almost killed me. But it was worth the wait. It is the best marshmallow I have ever found. There is not one single toasty funky note in there.

So the one you found does NOT have a toasted smell to it or it does and it's the perfect toasted marshmallow? I have a good marshmallow by itself but am looking for a good toasted one......lol

TIA,

Chantel

Did you use the one from Soapsilly in a candle or just in B&B? If it was a candle what type of wax were you using? I like Soapsilly's FO but it takes so long to get an order from them. Maybe things have changed, I haven't ordered from them in the past year.

In regards to it being toasty or not, it's not toasty and that's why I like it.

In what application did I use it in? J50 wax.

I also used it in lotion and bath bombs.

I personally have yet to have any problems with getting my orders in a timely manner. For one they ship via fedex so that does take about 4 days to get to me. I don't know if you are part of their yahoo group, but they are really good about posting there TAT. Right now I think it's 5-7 days as they just had free shipping last week.

Anyhow, as far as toasty goes, I like ky's.

I got some Marshmallow from Lily Lady's Creations off of the classifieds a while back and just got around to pouring it last night. It is a strong toasted marshmallow scent, but I don't particularly love it. It smells exactly like a marshmallow on a stick at a campfire. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll be happy to send you the ounce I have left. :)

Valerie