Some More New Soaps

The first is a kitchen soap, swirled with coffee, with good ol’ cornmeal in the plain, unscented. I used coconut and PKO, tempered with a little OO and Castor Oil to make it not so harsh. I tried it tonight… it’s good. I think I’ll try scenting it next time I make it with “fresh brewed coffee”, maybe add a hint of “hazelnut”.

The second is a simple chamomile with my favorite modified Castile base. I would love to scent this one with lavender… it would be perfect for a relaxing bath before bed… but after reading the horror stories about floral scents with CP… I’ll just leave it plain… well, maybe add some dried lavender with the chamomile.

Thanks for looking

post-7822-139458431094_thumb.jpg

post-7822-139458431369_thumb.jpg

GrandmaArial you have already developed such a unique and very cool look to your soaps. I'm loving your style! Everything looks so natural and earthy. Fantastic work!

Well... that discribes me... unique!:P People have been calling me an earth mother since my sons were little... maybe they were right. I have been wasteing my time trying to convince them I'm a sophisticated, elegant, and very young looking Grandma!

Thank you all for encourageing me... that's all i need to order another months supplies!:confused: