Glass Glow Black Orchid

grama

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129/grama_2007/P72500542resize1-1.jpg

Maybe got a picture, I can't figure this out. This is Tom Ford's Black Orchid. Used 4 drops purple from Lonestar and 1.25 oz FO. Customer said he wanted it dark and strong. Used 2 csn 12's but may have to drop to 11's. The jar is called 16 oz keepsake jar but it holds about 14 oz.

pretty candle! have you tested it with the csn 12's if you added more than 1 oz of FO then ou maybe be good at the 12's!

I use this size jar and the 10 oz keepsakes! If that fragrance is dense then the 12's may work. You NEED to TEST it!!!!!

Thanks! I have bee burning it today and not sure. Made another using the 11's I will burn tomorrow. When it starts burning the flame seems a little big-hot, but then when it gets about 1/2 down in jar it looks OK. Will see what the 11 does.

Sorry - I didn't have time to take pictures. Decided to go with the 11's and reduce fo to 1 oz per lb. I don't think there will be that noticeable difference in scent throw. It burned perfect. I have had it burning all day--power burner! It burned real good from the beginning. The sides of the jar have nothing left on them, and it is about half way I think. Scent throw is very good.

Looks Great!

I think 1oz pp is more than enough. I started out @ 7% and was getting inconsistent burn results. I contacted support @ CS and was told that 5% FO should be all I need. Ever since then I am getting better burn results and awesome hot throw.