New Supplier I wanted to share

Chickie1st

:wave:I've been doing a lot of searching on something I'm working on and in my weeks of searches I found a few new Suppliers for Personal Care Ingredients. One Supplier just called me about samples I ordered and wanted to ask for a little information. She is putting together a package to be sent in the next few days. :yay: Anyway I wanted to share this Supplier because they will work with small companies too, which was a big plus to me!! They have a Samples page with tons of stuff listed and a Formulary page too. This lady was so kind and helpful as to the items I asked to sample.

I told her about Candletech and that we welcome Suppliers on the board and about the Co-Ops too. So maybe she will be signing up!

Here is the link for Samples on Personal Care

http://www.essentialingredients.com/Cart/pcproduct.asp?CategoryId=46

Essential Ingredients http://www.essentialingredients.com/

Hey, me too - I stumbled across that site last week (lunchtime surfing) and ordered a sample. Looking forward to trying them out.

lol just one?? I think I got greedy, maybe that's why she called me :laugh2::yay: I can't wait to get the samples!

Wowsers Sis,

That site is awesome!!!

I am on it now.

I can have a field day with this...

So many items on there.

Thanx!!!! :yay:

Your welcome sis!

I wonder if I should of posted this in the Soap Making Forum, since they have a lot of ingredients they probably use over there? Maybe they will see it here :confused: