Signs of a True Addiction....

BLSoaps

I know exactly what you mean! I dream up recipes all the time, but I have to be really careful about what I buy (shipping! ARGH!) so I research, research, research.

My latest fantasy ingredients are hydrosols. I've got a notebook full of scribbles for potential recipes :laugh2:

The other thing that really piques me, but I won't be able to do anytime in the near future is cream soap. Maryann's facial cream soap in the gallery just looks absolutely fascinating! Until then, well, I'll hopefully just be able enjoy the fruits of Maryann's labor and expertise :D

Well, I've soaped and lotioned and experimented with just about everything in the house. I couldn't sleep because the creative spirits kept whispering in my ear and at 5 am this morning. I got up and began a LS experiment while simultaneously I soaped some chamomile/calendula/oatmeal/ secret ingredient/ and it's still in the mold warm and I can't wait to cut it..sure was prettyful when I poured it. I dropped a huge pot on the floor and was banging the mold on the counter and woke up my husband and he came downstairs and asked me had I ever gone to bed:laugh2: of course I said, but I had enough sleep and now I gotta soap!:laugh2: After I had calmed the creative voices in my head, I went back to bed and slept like a child on christmas eve...visions of the perfect soap dancing in my head.....don't cha just love it?!:laugh2:

I am sympathetic to that one....

I have a pad on my night stand. I get brain storms in my head, ideas of soap and lotion additions and am afraid if I fall asleep I won't remember them when I awake.

So I turn on my reading light and start making notes.

My husband thinks I write in my sleep, he is probaby right:laugh2: :laugh2:

I don't sleep walk, I sleep write!