This weekend's show setup

sueg

Here are some photos from my show this past weekend. It was a really slooooow weekend due to the crappy weather....but I had fun and did make some money that supports my habit :) My most popular items were clamshells and tart warmers. Educate them and they will come.....lol. :)

Enjoy!

post-125-139458382089_thumb.jpg

post-125-139458382093_thumb.jpg

post-125-139458382094_thumb.jpg

post-125-139458382096_thumb.jpg

Very colorful! It certainly would catch the eye. Glad you made a little for your habit!

If you would like a bigger sign on your clamshell display, I came across a solution to the drooping. I printed a sign on cardstock 7 x 8-1/2. It wanted to flop over so I cut 2 drinking straws to 6" and cut a slit in each. Slide the straws over the edges of the cardstock and it stands right up!

Good luck on your next show!

Thanks for all your comments! I kinda had an idea when I got there how I wanted it set up, but it all came together on the fly.

It is nice and colorful, good job! I can see why the clamshells would attract interest, probably everyone wanted to see what was hanging and you could grab 'em and give them the spiel. Glad you made some spending money

Yep, yep yep, that's what it was. They were very curious. I kind of let a bunch of them figure it out for themselves.....I had some open in front and some cubes in the warmer, plus little handouts about them....so most people figured them out. Some people already owned some clamshells and others had no idea what they were, so that's where I came in :)

The one thing I do wish is that the hanging display had another row....it is way too sparse the way it is (IMO).

So bright & chipper :D I LOVE that blue candle - second shelf on the left :drool: Beautiful blue :D

That one is clean cotton! Thanks!