Archipelago Meditterranean

CBE

Thanks guys... I had found it on GreenLeaf... but it wasn't skin safe. So Brenda contacted the manufactuer... and it can be used up to 2.8% to be considered skin safe. But she did write that it has to be 2.8% in the FINAL PRODUCT. So... I'm confused now... I don't know if this means 2.8% per lb... or 2.8% period. LOL I don't even know how many tsp. or oz. 2.8% is. rotf lmao:p

Outlandish Lady - I also love the Maduro. I had a customer asking for that scent before I knew there was a dupe for it and she sent me a candle she had been burning and to me the dupe was almost identical. I have loved all the fo I have bought from Greenleaf. Their Indonesian Teak and Violet Musk are also great.

I have both the Archipelago Mediterranean dupes from Greenleaf and IFT. They don't smell anything at all like each other. Good, for sure, but not anywhere close to being similar.

I think the one I'm searching for comes from IFT. I emailed them and I got the email back saying it was an unknown address. Does anyone know if they have a new addy? Are they still in business?