WSP Wax

Hi Sharon! I'm probably no help since I've never tried their wax. I did read what they had to say about their IGI6006. I think it was a little misleading they called it a soy paraffin blend since the manufacturer calls it a parasoy. I'm pickey about things like that cause I like to keep it honest with my customers.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful

Hi Sharon!

I used their soy/parrafin blend and loved it but I had to quit making candles with it cause soy and parrafin gives me migraines when I am melting it. Go figure!!!!!!!!!

My customers loved the candles I made with it but at the risk of my health it is not worth it!

I know it doesn't affect everyone like that but I am a rare case LOL

So I finally found the palm wax and NO migraines!!!!!:yay: I like the palm so much better! and so does my customers!!!!

Just buy a sample of it and try it! Couldn't hurt! :grin2:

Suzanne~ I am SO glad you found an alternative and can keep making candles!!!! I would be so bummed if I had to stop, almost as much as if I couldn't eat chocolate anymore!! :rolleyes2 LOL!!!

Thanks, and I did order a sample to try, it sounds very close to what I use now, so I am keeping fingers crossed!

Sharon I will keep my fingers crossed!!!!!

oh and on the chocolate.........my doctor

said I couldn't eat it! I had a kidney

stone many years ago and the calcium deposits in the caffiene is what caused it.

Plus no soda's, alcoholic drinks or anything with caffeine!!!!!!! He just took the fun out outta me!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Sharon I will keep my fingers crossed!!!!!

oh and on the chocolate.........my doctor

said I couldn't eat it! I had a kidney

stone many years ago and the calcium deposits in the caffiene is what caused it.

Plus no soda's, alcoholic drinks or anything with caffeine!!!!!!! He just took the fun out outta me!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

You poor thing...don't think I'd survive (seriously) without coffee, tea, chocolate. I'm addicted for sure and get migraines if I don't use it (did I say use? I guess it is a drug!!) Love, Love, Love dark chocolate. But I do understand, because I had one of those bugger stones a long time ago and it hurt worse than childbirth! I took my chances when I started back on all the bad stuff.

OK, got, and poured some of this wax...it is different in texture than what i am used to, it sort of crumbles a bit when cutting it...but so far I am very impressed with the throw and the burn, no change in my wicking......LESS than 24' cure, and w/ 3 scents so far that I'm testing, I am getting decent to great throws from them all. I am pleased so far!

Thanks for the help guys!

Oh, I really love :rolleyes2 having everything tested and new f/o's needing to be tested only to find out I have to use a new wax and retest all the same f/o's over again before I can move on to the new ones. *faint* I keep trying to remind myself "everything happens for a reason, even if I can't understand it at the moment". I know that may sound lame, but I'm crasping to keep my sanity, lol.

Yea, you're not kidding, except sometimes I think we are all gluttons for punishment!! :tiptoe:

You got that right!!!!!!!!! Patiences is not my best virtue!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

The only time I love testing is when the FO and wick comes out perfect!!!!!:D