Old Mill Vervaine Olive Leaf!!

firegirl

• :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: !! I just received my samples from them and I am HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE !!! If you are looking for a super clean.. words cannot describe type of scent... look no further.. I am so darn picky.. (you should see the 300+ samples collecting dust in my closet) but this is a very beautiful scent. It is very strong. I would guess about .50 oz per pound for CP.. I am soaping this baby MANANA!! I would encourage you to pick up a sample. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I know the one that TSW carries is the Voluspa dupe (called Herbal Citrus Sorbet at their site). It is one of my absolute faves, I have to have it in hand soap all the time.

Haven't smelled Jen's, but if it is like all her other FOs it will be fabulous too. Make sure you try Goddess while you are there, it is :drool:

I know the one that TSW carries is the Voluspa dupe (called Herbal Citrus Sorbet at their site). It is one of my absolute faves, I have to have it in hand soap all the time.

Haven't smelled Jen's, but if it is like all her other FOs it will be fabulous too. Make sure you try Goddess while you are there, it is :drool:

Funny you should mention Goddess. I got that one too! I already soaped the Vervaine Olive Leaf.. it soaped beautifully! I have been sniffing my mold all day!! FANTASTIC! Thanks for the heads up on SW version.. I am off to check it out!

Oh no, why did you have to tell me that! I'm always looking for fresh clean scents, now here's another one that sounds divine. I've got a slew of samples waiting to be poured...no, no, no, I won't cave in! But thanks for letting us know, I'll definately keep that one in mind.