Yahoo! I Did "IT"

Brenda

Yes, I'm happy with it so far, Luci! The consistency is great and it does leave my dry skin feeling smooth and soft. So far it's a thumbs up from me on this recipe!

Decided to package it in a black 2 oz. jar that just fits 2.5 oz. of product and made a label for it. Here's what I came up with.

Butter_Cream.jpg

It's hard to see in the photo, but that's a "from my yard" peony photo as the background (with a little transparency applied so the text would show.)

Thanks for your compliments everyone! :smiley2:

Nice and I would probably leave the picture as it is but change the wording a bit. I'd leave out emulsified because you already have cream in your description and when your customers see that word, they will assume it is emulsified and not a greasy balm type product. Pink Peony is only the fragrance and isn't near as important as the shea butter, so it is too large and I would probably place it where the emulsified shea butter is. One suggestion is to call it: Briar Lane's Shea Cream or Briar Lane Butter Cream with Shea...yeah I know these are boring but you get the idea:wink2: But I love the pink and black theme. Ok, that's my:2cents:

I bought some product from them and they sent me a sample of this made up and it was just fabulous, I soooo loved it and wanted to try the recipe but I don't have some of the items it calls for and didn't want to buy more stuff just now.

Plus I believe you have to have like two pots to do this in and I only have one SS pot right now.

BUT THIS IS AT THE TOP OF MY LIST TO DO!!!

AS ALWAYS, AWESOME JOB BRENDA, YOU REALLY ARE A VERY MULTI TALENTED PERSON....GOD HAS BLESSED YOU SO!