Glas Glow supplier

The last time I picked up an order there they had a glass glow candle sitting unlit on the counter. Blueberry or blackberry (no label, dark blue). Nice cold throw, pretty candle.

Morris does case minimums (IOW, nothing less than 50 lbs). The pillar palms come in bags of 55lbs, but I don't know about the glass glow.

I also agree with Mexitan that they are super nice people to work with; friendly, informative, and they have always gone the extra mile for me.

Carol, they are at 500 N. National Street in Springfield MO - just south of Chestnut Expy.

ETA: They also have a location at 1910 Armour Road in North Kansas City, MO, although I've not been to that one personally.

Their glass glow is great, it is on back order though, due in next week, I believe, but they are great to work with, love their soy waxes too. Their minimum order is a 50 lb bag....hth

Thanks for the info, I didn't get in touch with anyone today, but could be because of the holiday...I'll try again on Thursday. I'm hoping shipping will be better than CS because they are closer.