Fragrances By Design!!! Top Notch A++

so-soy

I ordered two sample packs last week and had duplicated a scent in the samplers and Denise emailed me to notify me of this and ask if that was my intent or would like to change it...I did change it, and although this is something minor I just have to say she was so fast at shipping and then taking the time to send off a quick email to me...that made points with me! I have to also add, if you haven't tried FBD's oils yet and you like fragrances, by all means try her oils! They are awesome and strong! I put some in body lotion and when putting it on in the morning, I could still smell it on my skin when I got into bed at night! I highly recommend FBD!

Oh, I have to agree! It seems like before I can even have a thought after processing an order, she's already emailing me with shipping costs! Dayum...but she's fast!!

I love her oils too...at least the one's I've gotten. I really like the philosophy fragrances (amazing, baby and pure grace) and got them all from SW...and FBD is WAY cheaper...and OOB they are exact dupes of each other...and in soaps/lotions too!

I also have:

Burberry London - my friend is giddy for this and it's exact

Irish Spring - DH is giddy for this!

Blue Sugar - :drool: I won't say more

Nectarine Blossom & Honey - my MIL flipped!

I'll definately be getting more....hehehe

Donna

Yes her Blue Sugar is to die for! I really like all of them and I got a sniffie of the Nectarine Blossom and Honey and I'm kicking myself for not ordering that one! LOL The philosophy dupes are awesome! I also ordered some of the men scents and holy cow, I have to get those in the lotion, whewie!!!

Lemme tell you...that Blue Sugar ROCKS in CP soap! I have a batch that just finished curing and *I'm* using it more than DH is! I call it my "totally lickable" fragrance! ROFL.

I forgot that Denise put in a Sweet Temptations and Angel sniffy in my last order (and some clamshells!)....those two have been added to my list of things to get too! LOL

Donna

I just typed in Fragrance by Design and it came up as the number 1 choice to click on.. HTH Great prices by the way. If these are as strong as Scent Works, then these are a heck of a deal. I am curious about the Philosophy scents..

Michael I ordered their Blue Sugar back months ago from the Co Op(Fragrance By Design) and my dh loves it, I made him some body spray and it smells amazing on him:drool: I'm going to put some in lotion and bath salts, my man loves to pamper himself!! This bottle is going fast!! :laugh2:

Sue Ann

Ok, here's the list of oil samples I ordered ( it was a bit late last night and I see my original post has some 'rambling' in it...lol)

Black Vetyver Cafe---Awesomely strong, scent lasted all day.

Falling In Love--I love the fruity-ness of this one, its different, like an 'adult' fruity scent..KWIM?

Pour Code Femme

Amazing Grace

Blue Sugar---Oh man, the smell of this is awesome

London-Burberry

Green Irish Tweed

Angel---Ok, I've tried an Angel dupe from another supplier and it was super strong and all but when I smelled this dupe...hands down this one wins! This smells exactly like the perfume..perfect!

Black Code-Armani

Touch-Burberry

I got sniffie samples of

Nectarine Blossom & Honey--wowza! This is definitely on the next order

Sweet Temptations

Lime Basil Mandarin--super clean and fresh smelling!

The thing I found with these oils is what you smell oob is what the true scent is! They smell like I am taking the cap off of the actual perfume bottle and sniffing! There is no fake smell to any of them, they don't have a 'chemical' smell oob, they are just plain wonderful smelling scents! You could wear the oil directly out of the bottle and I don't think anyone would know you aren't wearing the real thing--they are that good. If you like perfume dupes, this is the place for you!

I just recently placed my first order with FBD and am extremely happy with my choices. And I have to agree, shipping was extremely fast. I got Nectarine Blossom and Honey--to die for, Black Code--smells really great and hubby loves it and Burberry London, one of my absolute favorites. I can't wait to get the Vera Wang Princess and Glow I ordered from her pre-buy! I am definitely a customer for life--Thanks Denise!

Cristina

I have been playing some with Backwood's Blue Sugar and was happy to get it in and give it a try. After everyone's success with Pink Sugar, I think most people were ready to try the Blue. I am ready for Black Sugar next!

Michael I ordered their Blue Sugar back months ago from the Co Op(Fragrance By Design) and my dh loves it, I made him some body spray and it smells amazing on him:drool: I'm going to put some in lotion and bath salts, my man loves to pamper himself!! This bottle is going fast!! :laugh2:

Sue Ann

• 2 months later...

All of the oils that I got from FBD were true/perfect dupes. I used them for b/b and candles. They included Nect Honey Blossom, Lime Basil, Angel, Amazing Grace, Pink Sugar, Tranquil Sleep, Black Vetiver Cafe and D&G Light Blue. They all made fantastic lotions. They all made phenomenal candles and tarts (except D&G; this is better in b/b).

She's a sweet lady to deal with, goes the extra mile.

Eve