Palm Wax question

I noticed on a supplier's website that Palm Stearic is being used in containers all by itself, is it the same as the Palm Crystal Wax? Also does anyone know if you can add it to soy to harden the candle for summer shipping? I'm sure all the testing will start again, but I'm afraid to ship 100% soy in the summer months.

KK, I shipped some soy wax containers and palm wax pillars from SE LA (hell in summer) to northern OH to my son last August for his birthday and they all arrived in fine shape. I used one of the flat-rate USPS boxes and CRAMMED it as FULL as I could - palm candles to the outside, soy containers to the inside. Some newspaper packing, but not much! I think the key is to get them there as quickly as possible so they don't sit in hot trucks, etc. If you have family or friends elsewhere, try different shipping methods and see how things turn out.;) I would rather change shipping methods than my candle formula!

Thanks Stella!

I shipped some to Illinois last week and one batch got there fine...the other sat on a porch for ??? and they began to melt, hence my concern. I guess I need to inform buyers that the candles WILL melt if left outside in the heat for any period of time and I can't be responsible for that. As is I give them ship dates, tracking info and approx del date on the day I ship. Luckily I'm only selling to friends and family right now...they are very understanding