Homeshow Today

Things went well. Was a smaller gathering, but from the 6 ladies that were there, sales were well over 450.00. Big scents were Bamboo and Satsuma. Nice summery scents. One lady expressed interest in a homeshow come end august/early september so that sure helps. Alll and all it was a good afternoon!

Must have been all them good luck forum vibes!

Hugs

Cara

• 2 weeks later...
Guest secretbuddy065
Things went well. Was a smaller gathering, but from the 6 ladies that were there, sales were well over 450.00. Big scents were Bamboo and Satsuma. Nice summery scents. One lady expressed interest in a homeshow come end august/early september so that sure helps. Alll and all it was a good afternoon!

Must have been all them good luck forum vibes!

Hugs

Cara

Awesome job Cara. You are doing wonderful. You need to share with your wonderful secret buddy what you did to make such nice sales. I am so proud of you!

Your stalker! :P

Awwwwwwwwww :embarasse Shucks pal! Making me all rosy and warm feeling now!

Only secret i can really share is....Give out freebies. I always do a buy 25.00 deal and get something free. Soap cake or a odd lipbalm or a soap. People love free! Once all this pal stuff is done, I would love to help ya with getting ur home show thing underway, that is if you want me to!

:highfive:

Cara

Awesome job Cara. You are doing wonderful. You need to share with your wonderful secret buddy what you did to make such nice sales. I am so proud of you!

Your stalker! :P